Friday 9 October 2009

Alton again...

Well it has already come round and I will be at Alton again tomorrow, so once more I am living in total chaos. I have still to add price tags to all the new things I have been making and there are still a few unfinished bits that may or may not get finished today...

Have just made an extremely long list of all the stuff I need to take... probably forgotten something though and will be adding more to it throughout the day.

I mananged to update my trellis the other week with chicken wire and a plain cream fabric - the staple gun queen! Who needs a man when you have a staple gun and a pair of wire cutters.... Having said that putting the gazebo up and down is another matter!! Have just added camera to my list of things to take so I can get a pic while I am there.. knew I would be adding things all day!!

It would be great to see you if you are in the area - come over and say hi!!

2 comments:

al hayball said...

Don't forget your coffee flask, or a couple of beers!
alx

Rustic Gifts said...

Ha ha last time I was in excellent position - right opposite the pub!! x