Monday 14 September 2009

Alton Craft Market....

Well I managed to get through the trauma of doing a craft market and putting up a gazebo... not sure why I stress so much but there you go!! As I was being a bit 'special' some nice people helped...

Was very pleased with the way it went - sold quite a few things and will now be doing October, November and December - maybe I won't stress so much next time!! Having said that I am sure I will...

I took a photo of my stall but next time will be a bit different... someone suggested putting chicken wire on there and jute or something similar behind - when I tested it out and took photos my plain cream curtains were the background - slightly different from a shop window!!


Have spent today updating the website - still only half way there but there is still quite a lot of new stuff. Maybe I will be able to get a lot of photos done tomorrow and get the rest of the website updated!!

No comments: